Male Eye Surgery
Male Eye Surgery in Korea has basic differences compared to the women’s. Men’s surgery should be focused more on the image development more than the beauty of it. The eyes must be scar less even when it’s closed, and they must have a manly look. Synergy natural Male Eye Surgery in Korea must maintain the charisma of a man but improve the impression of the facial image into more appealing look.
If you want natural looking eyes
If you want natural looking eyelids
If you want eyelids that do not retract
If you want cool, definite eyes
Male Eye Surgery in Korea Point
Men always look cheesy when they do the double eyelid surgery?
It's different on all the guys but the lines thicker than 2mm can look very cheesy. Normally, 1mm-1.5mm is the best fit for guys.
Men look kind if their eyes are saggy?
Eye slant must not be flat, but a 5 degree upwards eyes show a soft image.
The new V line inside the face, Angle is important on men’s surgery!
Eye The golden ratio is formed when the end of the eyelid is connected to the nose sides straight.
Natural Male Eye Surgery in Korea Characteristics
Personally designed eye surgery
Natural and cool eyes
Double eyelids that do not retract back
Male Eye Surgery in Korea by Type
Saggy skin around the eyelids and no fat tissues around the eyes is the best suited person for this surgery. Because we don’t incise anything just poke small holes there is less swelling and the healing is natural.
It is the perfect fit for those who want a stronger fixation than burying and more natural double eyelid line than the full incision. It removes any unneeded tissues (lipid, muscles) and incise so the swelling and the scar are miniscule. Less swelling and the healing is natural.
This is for the thick layer skins, and fatty eyelid people. Incision takes out the useless fats and muscles, while giving the natural, definite look.
- Don’t take anything that would interrupt hemostasis (Hormone, Vitamin E, Aspirin, etc.) 2 weeks before the surgery. If you take any painkillers or oriental medicine, it might affect the anesthesia or the surgery itself so please don’t.
- Tell your doctor beforehand if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, or diabetes.
- Cigarettes or any stimulating substances may cause sneeze and bleeding after surgery, so you must cease 3 days before.
- Be careful of severe coughing and phlegm, runny nose related flus, as your breathing can be abnormal during the surgery which can be really dangerous. Tell your doctor beforehand.
- On the day of, it is good to clean your body with mild soap, and remove any accessories, manicure, makeup or contact lenses before you come to the hospital as it will be distracting during the surgery.
- We forbid any eating/drinking 8 hours before the surgery.
- Prepare comfortable clothes
- Have a partner to drive or use public transportation.
- It is better to eat mild food for 7 days, but any dairy or high fiber food can cause diarrhea
- Right after surgery, there might be a possible case of teary eyes, blinking eyes, and lazy movement feelings. This is gone naturally after 2-3 days.
- Don’t duck or lie down while sleeping, and have 2-3 pillows support you to have the swellings and pains to be gone.
- The strings are removed normally in around 7 days
- After surgery, smoking or drinking is forbidden because it becomes the reason for infections so it is prohibited during the healing period.
- Don’t wear contacts until 3 weeks in. Wear sunglasses or some actual glasses.
- Fitness centers, mountain climbing, and sauna is okay a month after surgery.