Before the surgery Precautions
- Any food consumption before the surgery is prohibited, however liquid can be taken on a certain measure
- No hair dying upto a week prior to the surgery
- If you have any prescribed medicine, you are advised to speak to the surgeon asking for recommendation
- Always wear comfortable dress before the surgery
- It is advised for you to be escorted by someone to and from the hospital.
After the surgery Precautions
- Take rest at least a day after the surgery
- After the surgery use ice packs for couple of days for better recovery and you are prohibited from washing your hair.
- Take the prescribed medicine after the treatment from hospital and this are for better healing and faster results.
- Wash your hair with shampoo after 3-4 days of surgery but the scalp should be pressed very gently
- Drinking and smoking are injurious to health and it greatly affects the healing process and it is strongly advised to quit smoking and drinking upto four weeks after the surgery