Buried Suture Method
We don’t incise the skin, but rather use microscopic holes to do the buried suture surgery, so it is easy to be healed from since it has less scars and swelling. The past burying method had a weakness where it would come off and you might hesitate because of that, but Synergy will make you a sturdy, natural double eyelid that fits you with buried suture
If you don't want thick, but natural eyes
If you want natural double eyelids in a short period of time
If you have double eyelids but they’re vague or if you have many layers of it
Buried Suture Surgery Procedure
Design your eyelids with the expert surgeon that fits your face
Make little holes as shown from the design
Stitch the holes sturdily
Natural and clear eyelids appear.
Why Synergy’s Buried Suture?
- We make sure it doesn’t come off as time goes
- We stitch the inner eyelid one more time to make it sturdier
- Natural line is created because there were no incisions performed
- A personalized eye surgery that is designed by both you and the director
- They look like my eyes since there are no scars