We implant your own hair to yourself. The hairless part will reactivate as they find the purpose of the nutrients in Hair Transplant in Korea.
Men's hair loss (circular, genetic, balding)
Women’s hair loss (pregnancy, circular, genetic, alopecia seborrheica)
If you want to do something about your big forehead or the hairline
Variations of hair loss
Men’s hair loss is caused by the genetics and the Androgen, which is a man’s hormone. It is one of the most common hair loss diseases. The hair loss will start from the front hair through the top of the hair, and the hair will get thinner. Earlier stage, hair loss sets up a boundary with the scalp, making the M-shape. Men’s hair loss can also be caused by severe stress and the lack of confidence in the real world. It can seriously cause some problems in the social life so it is best to cure it early.
Women typically thins their hair in the center line and gets less hair, but the hairline is comparably well kept so it is a lot less severe than men. Female hair loss takes a lot from the genetics. It is mostly curable, but sometimes, it can so permanent hair loss.
01 | Scalp design
Designing implant by sketching the amount of hair the person needs. The hair will be from the back of his/her head.
02 | Harvest scalp
It minimizes the scar part, when it tries to harvest it.
03 | Hair follicle separation
After separation, separate the blocks.
04 | Hair follicle preservation
Collect each hair follicle to maximize the surviving capability of each.
05 | Separated grafts of one more hair are loaded into the planter
When the planter is inserted into skin then removed, only hair follical will remain.
06 | Prepare the planter
Put the hair follicles into the planter, and insert the hair follicle into a bald spot.
07 | Implant and finish
Take a step by step and finish the hair transplant.
- We restrict any sort of food 4 hours before surgery (lunch ,water, gum, candy, coffee, etc)
- Hair dying can be done 1 week prior, and don’t cut your hair too short.
- If you have any prescribed medicines, be sure to tell your doctor about them beforehand.
- On the day of surgery, wear comfortable clothes, not too tight
- After the surgery, driving by yourself is very difficult so have a partner with you or use the public transportation.
- Be sure to take a good rest for at least a full day.
- After surgery, it is recommended that you apply ice pack for 2-3 days, and on the day of surgery, do not wash your hair or take a shower.
- Be sure to use the medicine that is prescribed from the hospital, and it helps to ease down the aftermath pain if you sleep with your upper body angled at 30 degrees.
- You can use shampoo after 2-3 days after surgery but don’t press on it too hard.
- You cannot force the scab that appears after 7-10 days to fall off, wait for it to come off eventually.
- Drinking and smoking can badly hurt the scars that are not healed yet, and it is for the best to start again after the 4th week.