We extract body fat from your own body, mostly your stomach or the thighs, and we centrifuge to extract only the pure lipid to fat transplant to the face. Synergy focuses on not only filling up with lipid but also giving the face more lively feeling.
If you don’t have enough lipid facially and doesn’t make you stand out with fat transplant
If you look older than you are because the cheeks are hollow & Nasolabial issues
If there’s nothing special about your face then fat transplant may give you the new look
If you want to look young as a whole
If one side of you doesn’t match the other side
Before & After - Lipid transplantation (forehead)
It's your own fat, so it is safe.
Easy procedure, fast healing
Volume of the face is incredible after it
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)?
PRP stands for the rich blood circulation line, and inside the PRP, protein keeps the cells, and the growth capabilities of the cells, the collagen, and Hialuron. It helps with the scars and wrinkles The transplanting lipid almost doesn’t travel through air at all, because the exposure to too much air can bring in air bubbles into the lipid, and that is the last thing you need. Here at Synergy, through all the past experiences, We can make you look young with our skills we learned over the years. Also, If you transplant with PRP alongside the lipid cell, it brings more liveliness to the skin.
Before the surgery, the surgeon consults with the patient about what he/she wants, and designs the whole surgery of fat transplantation.
After Sleep anesthesia, we extract lipid from either the stomach or the thigh.
We centrifuge the lipid extraction to get rid of useless substances. After centrifuging, we implant them little by little on many layers of skin, and balance the facial outline. After we are done with the first insertion, we freeze the leftover lipid for the second insertion.
We do a second insertion 2-3 months after the first one. This finalizes more volume look.
Precautions, Before & After The Fat Transplantation
Before the surgery
- We restrict any sort of food 4 hours before surgery (lunch, water, gum, candy, coffee, etc)
- Please tell us about your special medications to our directors before the surgery.
- It is recommended to stop smoking three days prior to the surgery due to the high chance of unconventional bleeding.
- On the day of the surgery, wear comfortable clothes, with a hat, a mask, and a pair of sunglasses.
- It is hard to drive with the surgery done for the day so it is wise to bring a partner or to use the metro.
After the surgery
- After the fat transplantation surgery, big facial expressions can be the reason for the surgery to become unsuccessful, so it is better to be careful for a month.
- Plenty of rest and vitamin C supplement can revitalize your collagen and help you heal faster.
- Up to the 3rd day after the surgery, it is best to ice the swelled area, and after the 3rd day it is better to rest warmly.
- For about a month, it is better to lie down straightly, without turning to the sides. Also, it helps to ease down the aftermath pain if you sleep with your upper body angled at 30 degrees.
- Drinking and smoking can badly hurt the scars that are not healed yet, and it is for the best to start again after the 4th week.